- About Us
- Visit Us
- Nature Camps
- Programs for Friends & Families
- Programs for Schools & Groups
- Facility Rental & Events
- Support Us
If you cancel your camp registration 46 days or more prior to the start of camp, you'll receive a 100% refund (minus a $10 processing fee).
If you cancel within 30 to 45 days from the start of your camp session, you'll receive a 50% refund (minus a $10 processing fee).
If you cancel 15-29 days from the start of your camp session, you'll receive a 25% refund (minus a $10 processing fee).
If you cancel 14 days or fewer from the beginning of your session, we are unable to administer a refund.
All cancellations need to be in writing (e-mail is fine), and all refunds will be issued by check within 15 business days.
If you choose to switch weeks of camp, please note that we can only switch weeks if the camp you would like still has openings. Switching camp weeks must happen at least 15 days prior to the first day of your registered camp session. There will be a $10 processing fee charged for each switched camp session.
Winter Camp Cancelation Policy
Winter (January-March) camps may be canceled on a day-by-day basis due to weather. The following conditions constitute canceling a day of camp:
- In the event LSNC holds camp when the Ypsilanti school district holds school, and Ypsilanti cancels or delays their school day, LSNC camp will also be canceled or delayed that day.
- If the City is unable to plow the LSNC driveway until after camp is scheduled to begin after a fresh snowfall of several inches, camp is canceled that day.
- If more than eight inches of snow falls eight hours before camp begins, camp is canceled that day.
- If it is unsafe for kids to be at LSNC (i.e., water, heat, etc. is broken), and the problem cannot be fixed in time, camp will be canceled.
In the event camp is canceled, parents will:
- Be notified on 107.1 with the school closure reports
- Be notified on Facebook
- Be notified via email of the policies if a snowstorm is impending
- Be notified via call from Camp Director (or whomever is able to make it into LSNC) in an emergency situation.
- Receive a refund in the form of a gift certificate that can be used toward another camp session (summer, school breaks, or Days-Off Outdoors).